Lawn Spray Technician
Paid time off
Get to Gnome Us
Arbor-Nomics Turf, Inc. is a fast-growing lawn care company that has serviced the Atlanta area for over 40 years. We have a fantastic team of technicians and customer service representatives that customize lawn care services for homeowners to achieve a beautiful lawn. We guarantee Happy Gnomes, Happy Customers.
Our core values are Ownership, Innovation, Growth, and Integrity.
To keep our reputation as the best lawn care company the in Atlanta area, we will:
Listen to Customers: We regularly survey our customers for feedback.
Strive: We strive to maximize our client’s lawn care experience.
Invest in Employees: Our employees receive full benefits and thorough training.
- As an Arbor-Nomics lawn spray technician, you will maintain turf, ornamental trees, and shrubs on homeowner properties. .
- During your visits, you will apply fertilizer and weed control to clients’ lawns.
- Additionally, you will apply other lawn care applications such as mosquito, outdoor pest, fire ant control, fungicide treatments and applications for disease and pests on ornamental trees and shrubs.
- Daily tasks include organizing production and service calls while maintaining customer relationships
- You will schedule wear-and-tear vehicle maintenance and are responsible for filling the tanks with appropriate chemicals.
- Additional tasks include driving company service vehicles on service routes and remembering to sell add-on services to existing clients and develop new customers.
What We Need From You
- High school or equivalent.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Pesticide Applicator License is preferred.
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be able to present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to do simple math, including add, subtract, multiply, divide and compute rates, ratios, and percentages in all units of measure.
- Must have experience with basic operations of cell phones and Microsoft office.
- Employee will be required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Must be able to frequently lift or move up to 75 pounds.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
What We Offer
In addition to an $800 – $1,000 compensation a week, you will receive full benefits, including health, 401K, paid time off, company phone, and a referral program. We offer training for 4-6 weeks at the start of the position with continued ongoing training with weekly meetings. State certification opportunity in the first 12 months. Job is five days a week with a flexible schedule after training is completed. Opportunity to earn commission after training is complete. We offer a family-owned environment with direct access to all our outstanding team members.